Mobile Application

PNWHarvestSolut
Participant

google voice app integration?

SOLVE

I use Google voice for a work number that is seperate from my personal number, on the same device. I can make a recieve calls from within the hubspot mobile app via my google number but, my text messages go out through my personal number. Is there a way to change this so that when I use the text feature, the message will go out on my Google Voice number?

1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @PNWHarvestSolut,

While this is not a functionality at the moment, I would recommend upvoting this idea or creating an idea of your own.

Thank you,
Jenny

View solution in original post

20 Replies 20
MDeBari

SOLVE

Hi there,

Not sure if you have been able to find a solution to this issue, but touchSMS allows you to send and receive SMS from HubSpot. You are able to allocate a verified number as the Sender ID when sending messages. Feel free to have a look at how this works: https://www.touchsms.com.au/sms-integrations/hubspot/

PNatalier333

SOLVE

What's the process of making calls using Google Voice numbers on the app ?

0 Upvotes
Riley

SOLVE
Had to switch to android/samsung as it was not compatible with iphone.
0 Upvotes
phshipley
Participant

SOLVE

It would be so cool to be able to send text messages through my google voice number and automatically log them!

keelancook
Participant

SOLVE
I want exactly this.
ZGO
Participant

SOLVE

@PNWHarvestSolut how were you able to set your google number as your hubspot mobile app number? I want to make calls through the app from my google number rather than my personal number, but haven't been able to figure out how to do it.

Fishman

SOLVE

In the call area you can add phone # ... just add google voice #

0 Upvotes
ZGO
Participant

SOLVE

Could you post a screenshot of where you're able to make this change? I can't find it.

0 Upvotes
Fishman

SOLVE

Screen Shot 2020-02-13 at 8.15.28 AM.png

0 Upvotes
JFleming

SOLVE

Hey Fishman, I was wondering if you had to upgrade your hubspot plan to integrate your google voice number to make calls from hubspot? I started looking at making calls and of course it directs me to pay for this service.

0 Upvotes
ZGO
Participant

SOLVE

Are you in the app or your browser? My app does not look like that lol

0 Upvotes
Fishman

SOLVE

you need to set this up in the browser first. 

0 Upvotes
Riley

SOLVE
How do you make the calls using google voice number through app? Mine always uses my real number.
jackoutthebox11
Contributor

SOLVE

@Riley  I'm a #SamsungKnight and have choices when I click the call button on HubSpot's mobile app.

$RVQXSAR.jpg

I'm thinking you probably chose to follow the crowd and get an iPhone. iOS does not let it's customers decide much of anything let alone how their phone handles calling. I can pretty much guarantee that @PNWHarvestSolut instead chose to be a shepherd and lead the way with Android.

I will admit that when I use the text button I can only use my T-mobile number. A work around for that though is to text using the Google Voice or Google Hangouts App. Yes, it **bleep** that tracking and logging are lost that way. I'm currently using Toky for both calls and texts. It integrates with HubSpot and supports tracking but texts must be made from the toky app or website.

0 Upvotes
ZGO
Participant

SOLVE

Same question here.

sknicholsdev
Participant

SOLVE

I'm trying to find this exact solution right now. We're looking into using a phone number that is only listed on our clients' websites so we can track whether people are calling because they looked at the website or not.

The_Stig
Participant

SOLVE

I talked with a support person at HubSpot. Sounds like Google Voice SMS won't work but they offer a connection to Salesmsg, which is $30/month for 750 messages. The setup landing page for HubSpot is here (https://www.hubspot.com/integrations/salesmsg).

jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @PNWHarvestSolut,

While this is not a functionality at the moment, I would recommend upvoting this idea or creating an idea of your own.

Thank you,
Jenny

jogreenw
Participant

SOLVE

Does google voice integration work yet so one can use their free Gvoice minutes instead of the HS minutes? 

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @jogreenw 

Not at the moment, I was able to find a similar thread here .

I would highly recommend you to please post this idea at our ideas forum (here).

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !