Mobile Application

JRAcuity23

card scanner crashes iOS

Hello: 

I had hubspot on my phone about 1 month back, used the card scanner function and used to be able to upload contacts to the portal.  I had to delete the app a few weeks back, today, I downloaded again, the app works fine, all the functionality is fine, except the ability to scan. 

When I launch card scanner, it launches, I am able to take a picture and the app allows me to crop the image to fit the card and when I hit "Done" the app hangs for a bit and then crashes and shuts down.  I am able to manually enter contacts both on the app and the portal, the information is synced between the app and the portal. I did a hard restart, deleted and re-installed and spoke to a hubpot agent via chat.  They suggested I write here. 

iOS 12.4.5, Iphone 6 

Thanks in advance,

4 Replies 4
ABdi1
Participant

card scanner crashes iOS

Hi,

Same problem here with an iphone 6 !

Tried to uninstall / reinstall, update the app, update the OS, nothing works.

0 Upvotes
spcomstock
Participant

card scanner crashes iOS

This is happening to me too.

I tested out the card scanner today before updating to the most current version of the iPhone app. 

I am on an iphone 6 with iOS 12.4.6.

Hubspot Version 3.231.0 (2344)

0 Upvotes
saecaso
Participant

card scanner crashes iOS

I am facing the same problem. I have a iphone5. The business card scanning function was one of the reason for downloading hubspot; if I do not get a solution I will be obliged to select a new CRM. Has someone of you a reccomendation? Thanks 

GregBeaufays

card scanner crashes iOS

I have exactly the same issue.

I have the iOs 12.2.

Anyone has received any information to fix that?

Thanks,

GReg