Where is chat (Android v. 2.0.561)

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Hmm... I do not see chats from our www-page (they are visible at inbox - bots) but now I do not see those conversations in the app. However in the settings I see conversations & notifications things...

We really need that chat will be visible also in Android app.

And we are using Growth Suite.

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Highlighted
Regular Advisor

Hey @mcpaha 

You might have this feature disabled:

Chatflows - Google Chrome 2019-03-20 08.11.55.png

To get to that head to Conversations > Chatflows and edit your settings there on the chatflow you're having the issue with.  Hope this helps!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

LOL... I do not have such a feature to choose...

Oops.. sorry.. .I have beta "view" so it is at the right side of window. And yes it is checked.

I am not sure if I clearlry written my problem... At the webpage everything is fine. Chat is visible and every chat is visible app.hubspot.com - inbox - bots.

But those livechats are not (anymore) visible in the HS Android app. Even if I uninstall app and install it again - it shows only old chats...

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Advisor

Hey @mcpaha 

Ahh, I see you're using the Android app, I thought you had issues viewing the chat on Android phones!

Just to troubleshoot other potential issues, on the Android app, can you click on the filters at the top of Conversations?  And make sure you have your filters set to "All conversations"

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Done that... it seems (feels) that there is "no connection" to HS.. However there is a connection because it download data after re-installation. Also other features are working "online".

Also there isn't (typical) way for refresh data for "dragging down" etc... so if there is no new chat - there is no way to check what the h...ll is happening (or not happening).

0 Upvotes