Mobile Application

mbartko
Participante

Viewing attached images in Hubspot iOS app

resolver

Hello!

I'm looking for the best way to view an attached image of a business card in the Hubspot iOS app.

In order to baseline the question lets assume that I have already streamlined the process of taking the business card from paper to digital image, imported into Hubspot CRM and the image is capable of being viewed within the desktop version of the CRM.  What I need help w/ is providing my field agents with the capability to view an attached image in the field via the iOS app.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Myron

1 Soluciones aceptada
vishnu
Solución
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

resolver

@mbartko, it is on the way! We are playing around with a few prototypes which will make this feature native to the app and you wouldn't need zaps to accomplish this. I would highly recommend joining our Early Access Group for the app which is where we will first release few features (like business card scanning, email attachments, Social etc).

Vishnu M.
Product Manager, Mobile

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

28 Respuestas 28
mbartko
Participante

resolver

Thank you, @BrettLanguirand! Having the capability to scan cards directly into the CRM would make a world of difference!  We look forward to that added feature!

Respectfully,

Myron

0 Me gusta
vishnu
Solución

resolver

@mbartko, it is on the way! We are playing around with a few prototypes which will make this feature native to the app and you wouldn't need zaps to accomplish this. I would highly recommend joining our Early Access Group for the app which is where we will first release few features (like business card scanning, email attachments, Social etc).

Vishnu M.
Product Manager, Mobile
CookyCutter
Participante

resolver

Did this drop off the map? Looking for address metadata that is on the card, but didn't get captured by the business card reader. Is the answer currently that I now have to go research the contact or find the phisical card? App or web app?

0 Me gusta
Hugh1
Participante

resolver

I need to see a client’s contract on my mobile device quite often. 

0 Me gusta
mbartko
Participante

resolver

Thanks @vishnu! I went ahead and downloaded EAG version of the mobile app.  Are there automatic notifications of updates or is it on the user to open the app and hunt them down?

0 Me gusta
vishnu

resolver

@mbartko, currently there aren't any automatic notifications for updates (or somewhere where all the chnages are surfaced). For the EAG version of the apps, the app will get automatically updated in your phone. As for the app store versions, it will also get automatically updated but you will see the updated changes on the App Store page.

We are working surfacing this better - potentially using this community. The reason we are hesitant on having some form of in-app messaging on updates for the EAG is because our engineering team is putting out a lot of small updates daily which can be quite disruptive for the user. That said, we are toying around some ideas on making our update service as transaparent as possible so that users know what new features are in the app they just installed! Let me know what you think.

Vishnu M.
Product Manager, Mobile
0 Me gusta
mbartko
Participante

resolver

Understood.  Maybe you have a thread, here, in the community announcing only the larger scale updates to the EAG app which in turn could solicit immediate feedback.  Just a thought.  Thanks for your help!

0 Me gusta
vishnu

resolver

Duly noted. I'll be passing this on to the powers that be!

Vishnu M.
Product Manager, Mobile
0 Me gusta