Mobile Application

JONeill

Tickets on the App

SOLVE

We use the service pipeline for our project management team out on site and so they have their project progress on as a project management ticket. When they are out on site they use ipads and phones and are unable to check their project management ticket as the app doesn't allow you to see this for some reason. 

Would be really helpful to change this to feature the tickets on the app please so the guys can keep up to date with their pipeline of project tickets.

1 Accepted solution
MiaSrebrnjak
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Tickets on the App

SOLVE

Hi @ProfAndreyK  & @AAntonini

I apologize for the late response!  The Ticket functionality is now available in the iOS app: you can view, edit and create Ticket records on iOS.

Please check my colleague's comment to this feature request in the Ideas forum for more information. Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8
RichardFoleher

Tickets on the App

SOLVE

Screenshot_20220712-123925_HubSpot.jpg

 when we have the ability to reply to a ticket from the mobile app (I'm using Android beta latest)?

Right now it's only useful to see a ticket or add a task, useless for replying. No good for engineers on the go

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Tickets on the App

SOLVE

Hi @ProfAndreyK  & @AAntonini

I apologize for the late response!  The Ticket functionality is now available in the iOS app: you can view, edit and create Ticket records on iOS.

Please check my colleague's comment to this feature request in the Ideas forum for more information. Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

ProfAndreyK
Participant

Tickets on the App

SOLVE

Many thanks for your reply!
I'm sorry, but it doesnt match the needs expressed by many here or probably I'm mistaken. An easy question to check: where in the Apple app I could see the list of all tickets as I can in the web version? 

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Tickets on the App

SOLVE

Hi @ProfAndreyK, of course, thank you for following up! You're right, this is a limitation of the iOS app - it's not possible to show a Ticket list/pipeline in the app.

The team is aware of this limitation and will update this Idea thread if and when there will be any updates or changes regarding this feature. Thank you for your patience! 

Mia, Community team 

ProfAndreyK
Participant

Tickets on the App

SOLVE

Any development on iOS? I fiend app much limited in functionality. 

0 Upvotes
AAntonini

Tickets on the App

SOLVE

@MiaSrebrnjak 

HiMia

We are a new convert to Hubspot ServiceHub and echo a lot of the sentiment around accessing tickets on our mobile app.  Currently this doesn't appear to work on iOS, but I read with interest above that it was on the way.    Are there any updates on when we will be able to access tickets on our iOS app?

Thanks for your feedback

Cheers

Andy

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Tickets on the App

SOLVE

Hi @JONeill,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

The option to view, edit and create new Tickets on the mobile app is live on Android (in beta) and requires the app version 2.113.0 or higher. 

Our product team has also started work on iOS, I would like to encourage you to follow this thread in our Ideas forum for updates; it would also be great if you could leave feedback for the team in the comments. 

How to find ticket records on the mobile app (Android):

• Search for tickets in Global Search.
  • View, create and remove associations from contacts, companies, deals and custom objects to tickets.
  • View a list of Tickets under the "More" tab (bottom right corner in the app).

New tickets can be created via associations from contacts, companies and deals, & from the Ticket list.

Hope this helps!

Mia

Data1

Tickets on the App

SOLVE

Hi there.

any update on the IOS APP? We are still not able to see tickets...

0 Upvotes