Mobile Application

cerlpbr

Tasks on mobile app dont sync with desktop even on refresh

If I create a task on mobile app then it fetches from desktop/server. Sometimes and sometimes they disappear again. Very frustrating. Mobile app tasks is not useable. 3 of our team members have the same problem.

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @cerlpbr 

Thank you for bringing this up to our attention.

I tested with my own account and haven't been able to reproduce the behavior you described yet. Do you have some example tasks that we can investigate? If you can give us task IDs, I think we can dig in further to see what's going on in the backend.

Tasks.png

0 Upvotes
cerlpbr

https://app.hubspot.com/contacts/7679145/tasks/list/view/all/?taskId=7134521310&ownerId=all

This task for example does not show up on mobile but shows up just fine on desktop

My account: admin@russianschoolonline.org

I have other paid accounts but havent tested on them yet.

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the example.

It seems like a user in your account created a task for herself and you cannot find this task in your mobile view (meaning you are logged in as "admin@russianschoolonline.org"), is that correct? If you search with the task title "fill up social networking pages", can you find the task?

If the task doesn't show up, could you take a screenshot and attached here?

0 Upvotes
cerlpbr

Yes.

Screenshot_20200519-033052.pngScreenshot_20200519-033107.pngScreenshot_20200519-033114.pngScreenshot_20200519-033121.pngScreenshot_20200519-033137.png

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cerlpbr Thank you for the screenshots!

I will collaborate with the Product team to investigate this and will update here once I've got information to share.

natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @cerlpbr ,

After working with our Product team, we found that the behavior seeing in my app (iOS3.231.0) was not the expected behavior. In the mobile apps, we are only able to view the tasks that are assigned to ourselves and not the ones assigned to other users. Therefore, the behavior you were seeing in your app (Android 2.53.0) was the correct behavior, you are not able to view a task in your mobile app which is assigned to other user. 

The misbehavior in iOS 3.231.0 will be fixed on version 3.232.0.

MOp
Participant

Hi @natsumimori ! I'm new using Hubspot, and I'm in love, unfortunately there is some info that is not displayed in Mobile, for example the issue that exposed @cerlpbr, is still happening, and I have IOS 15.3 its an iPhone 11. Was it fixed in the end and its only happening in my side? 

BTW I got the same issue cause I'm creating tasks for my operator, so that he does them, but when in my home, I see exactly the same as the screenshots that were posted before.

I appreciate all your help in advance

0 Upvotes