Mobile Application

MantaRayBay
Participante

Sound Notification Live Chat message

resolver

Hi All,

Testing HubSpot right now and see if we can roll it out for our company. We installed the LiveChat option on our website and wondering if there is a way that we get a sound notification on our mobile app once someone starts a live chat. Now an email notification comes in, but that get lost in the amounts of emails we all receive daily.

Thanks for your help.

Ruud van Baal

1 Soluciones aceptada
Josh
Solución
Experto reconocido | Partner nivel Platinum

resolver

Hi @MantaRayBay,

If you have the HubSpot app installed, you can set up for mobile push notifications to come through when a new chat is initiated. The sound itself will be determined by the mobile device.

To access your notifications,  go to Profile and Preferences and then Notifications in the left column.

From here you can search for "chat" and see your notification options.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

9 Respuestas 9
RittalBelgium
Participante

resolver

Hi, when I go to notifications on the chat we have the option to play 1x single sound. Is it possible to play a continiously sound, playing sound till the chat is assigned to a colleague? 1 single sound is not enough, we are affraid that we will miss a lot of chats.

#conversations

Kim

PamCotton
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hello @RittalBelgium,

At this time it is not possible, I would highly recommend you to please post this idea at our ideas forum (here).

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

RittalBelgium
Participante

resolver

Hi, Do we have an update on this issue? Can we expect a solution in the near future?

Thank you,

Kim

dkoviessen
Miembro

resolver

We have the same issue Kim. We used to use Tawk.to for live chats which has a desktop app and quite a few more options....plus we never missed chats. After using the hubspot live chat I'm pretty disappointed and am planning to move back to Tawk.to.

Josh
Solución

resolver

Hi @MantaRayBay,

If you have the HubSpot app installed, you can set up for mobile push notifications to come through when a new chat is initiated. The sound itself will be determined by the mobile device.

To access your notifications,  go to Profile and Preferences and then Notifications in the left column.

From here you can search for "chat" and see your notification options.

Josh

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.

MariusJoubert
Miembro

resolver

Hello Josh, please assist me to set the sound notification up on my cell phone - android. I get to settings, notifications and then I don't know where next to look ?? 

0 Me gusta
Josh

resolver

Hi @MariusJoubert,

I'm not very familiar with Android, but this article should be helpful: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/mobile/enable-notifications-from-the-hubspot-mobile-app

Josh 

Josh Curcio

Latwood
Participante

resolver

Hi Josh-

I tried to do this but could not find PROFILE in the Hubspot App as an option.  Also, I was wondering ...i used to hear a sound like a bell when i got a new chat message...now it is just a pop up.  I am talking about using this on my laptop not iphone btw.  So i am so used to ignoring pop ups and often miss those, but liked the bell.  All of a sudden after i was telling my coworkers about the awesone bell ...it stopped working.  I contacted you guys and it started working again but only for a short time (less than an hour).  What do i do to make this work again and for good?

0 Me gusta
MantaRayBay
Participante

resolver

Hi Josh, Thanks! I think we figured it out.

All the best,

Ruud