Sound Notification Live Chat message

SOLVE
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi All,

Testing HubSpot right now and see if we can roll it out for our company. We installed the LiveChat option on our website and wondering if there is a way that we get a sound notification on our mobile app once someone starts a live chat. Now an email notification comes in, but that get lost in the amounts of emails we all receive daily.

Thanks for your help.

Ruud van Baal

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Esteemed Advisor | Platinum Partner

Hi @MantaRayBay,

If you have the HubSpot app installed, you can set up for mobile push notifications to come through when a new chat is initiated. The sound itself will be determined by the mobile device.

To access your notifications,  go to Profile and Preferences and then Notifications in the left column.

From here you can search for "chat" and see your notification options.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Solution
Esteemed Advisor | Platinum Partner

Hi @MantaRayBay,

If you have the HubSpot app installed, you can set up for mobile push notifications to come through when a new chat is initiated. The sound itself will be determined by the mobile device.

To access your notifications,  go to Profile and Preferences and then Notifications in the left column.

From here you can search for "chat" and see your notification options.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Josh, Thanks! I think we figured it out.

All the best,

Ruud

Highlighted

Hi Josh-

I tried to do this but could not find PROFILE in the Hubspot App as an option.  Also, I was wondering ...i used to hear a sound like a bell when i got a new chat message...now it is just a pop up.  I am talking about using this on my laptop not iphone btw.  So i am so used to ignoring pop ups and often miss those, but liked the bell.  All of a sudden after i was telling my coworkers about the awesone bell ...it stopped working.  I contacted you guys and it started working again but only for a short time (less than an hour).  What do i do to make this work again and for good?

0 Upvotes