Mobile Application

PBrecs

Shared Inbox in Android app

SOLVE

Hi, just registered an acount with hubspot to check the functuanality. One of the main thing i need is a shared inbox for a team of 3. Also i need this shared inbox to be available on mobile apps aswell. I installed the android app, connected to my account, connected to my Gmail, but whenever i try to send a test email, i receive notification on web app ( i have also tried closing web app to check only mobile)  but i receive no notification on the phone about new emails, nor i can find any Inbox in the app. I do see these emails in the app when i click on the clients name, and see his activity, but this is not the way i want it to work. 

Am i doing something wrong or this app doesn't have the functuanality i need? 

Also i first tried to contact customer support, but they sent me here, as apparantely they don't know if this app has this functionality or not. 

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
natsumimori
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @PBrecs ,

Thank you for reaching out!

Shared inbox (aka Conversations inbox) is avaialble for Android app. Could you take a look at this knowledge base article "Use conversations in the HubSpot mobile app" and try following the described steps?

To receive notifications in your mobile, you will want to set up your notifications preference in the HubSpot desktop: ⚙>Notifications>Mobile App

This article explains the details: Set up user notifications in HubSpot- Mobile app

Notification_Center.png

I hope this clarifies!

View solution in original post

natsumimori
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @PBrecs ,

I believe you have set up a hosted email and forwarding incoming messages to HubSpot Conversations inbox.

In this case, you can customize your "from address" by following the steps outlined in this article: Forward emails to a hosted email address in the conversations inbox

Forward_emails_to_a_hosted_email_address_in_the_conversations_inbox.png

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
SMesh33

SOLVE

The only trouble i've now is that respond to the customer comes from hiya-1@20101638.Hubspot-inbox.Com however no longer my electronic mail as you can see. Can it be shown as my e mail or no risk?

0 Upvotes
PBrecs

SOLVE

Thank you for your help! Seems like i managed to make it work!

natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Awesome, thank you for the follow up!

0 Upvotes
PBrecs

SOLVE

Thanks for your reply! That seems to solve the problem. The only issue i have now is that reply to the customer comes from hello-1@20101638.hubspot-inbox.com but not my email. Can it be shown as my email or no chance?

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @PBrecs ,

I believe you have set up a hosted email and forwarding incoming messages to HubSpot Conversations inbox.

In this case, you can customize your "from address" by following the steps outlined in this article: Forward emails to a hosted email address in the conversations inbox

Forward_emails_to_a_hosted_email_address_in_the_conversations_inbox.png

natsumimori
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @PBrecs ,

Thank you for reaching out!

Shared inbox (aka Conversations inbox) is avaialble for Android app. Could you take a look at this knowledge base article "Use conversations in the HubSpot mobile app" and try following the described steps?

To receive notifications in your mobile, you will want to set up your notifications preference in the HubSpot desktop: ⚙>Notifications>Mobile App

This article explains the details: Set up user notifications in HubSpot- Mobile app

Notification_Center.png

I hope this clarifies!