Calling

MYS
Teilnehmer/-in

Outbound Calls through the Mobile App

Hello,

We are just in the process of migrating over to Hubspot and getting everything set up. I have been informed that:

Inbound Calls - can only be accepted in the mobile app

Outbound Calls - can be made through the browser and the mobile app, but if using the app, my mobile number would be displayed rather than our Hubspot number.

Is there a way around this? I want to make outbound calls through the app but I do not want my mobile displayed, I would like the Hubspot number displayed. 

Any advice on workarounds would be much appreciated!I am in the UK if that makes any difference.

0 Upvotes
4 Antworten
Mike_Eastwood
Autorität | Gold Partner
Autorität | Gold Partner

Hi @MYS 

We found the call quality, using the mobile app, was... trying to think of a polite word... umm... unusable.

Several of the VOIP (Voice over internet) companies offer apps that integrate with HubSpot and have a much fuller feature set. We recommend Cradle (because it's a New Zealand company) and we have clients using Just Call.

Both fully integrate with HubSpot (but I haven't personally tried either of their phone apps) and there are dozens in the HubSpot Marketplace.

I recommend settting up a test account and trying them out before you commit.

Have fun

Mike

p.s. thank you for the mention @TiphaineCuisset 

MYS
Teilnehmer/-in

Thank you Mike!

MYS
Teilnehmer/-in

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hi @MYS 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts here - @Josh @ChrisoKlepke @Mike_Eastwood do you have any thought for @MYS on this?

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes