HubSpot Ideas

murtazap

Not possible to use templates on the Hubspot iPad app

It'll be great to have this feature on iOS (iPad and iPhone) HubSpot app becasue as an SDR, we are always on the move and most of work happens on the move, away from our desktop workstations. 

5 Replies
BrettLanguirand
HubSpot Employee

Hello @murtazap,

We certainly agree!  The HubSpot product team is actively working on making Sequences/Templates available in the Hubspot mobile apps, but they aren't able to provide an ETA for when this functionality will be released.  My best advice is to keep the Hubspot app updated and keep your eye out for the change.  If I find out a release date, or that the update containing this functionality is released, I'll do my best to update here.  

Thanks,

Brett

Crazzeetrain

Please do. I cannot imagine that this is not an issue with so many sales people being mobile these days. Being able to do work on an iPad / mobil device is critical in today's business world. 

coadycameron
Any updates on this? It’s been 2 years... and lack of sequences is a major hole in the mobile environment.

A stop gap solution in the short term would at least be allowing users on iphone to log into their dashboard via the phone’s browser. Currently you can’t force Hubspot to serve the desktop version of the site which is extremely annoying.
trish88

Can you please add the unsubscribe option/link to the iPad App? 

petertheis

Any update on this?