Mobile Application

laure2
Miembro

Mobile app does not update (layout)

Hi,

I am having an issue with my App.

For my deals: if I am on my desktop I am able to see for each deal (at deal record level) a serie of properties arranged by the sections  (sections I previously set up. )

However when I go on the app I don't find at all the same layout of sections and properties. It seems the sections I am finding are from the past (from tests did a long time go) but that the app isn't synchronised with the destop version.

(properties fields are synchronised however);

hence users can't use the deal management part of the App;

(while i m here; do you also know if playbooks are availble from the App?)

Thanks

Regards

Laure

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
laure2
Miembro

Hi Pam, My version is iOS 15.4.1;

I've set up the app on android on my personnal phone and it works fine on Android.

Two major issues (means people currently can't use the app for their deals!) with my current version compared to Android:

- in deals> About:

on android I see the about section as it's arranged on my computer with the properties i selected under each section

On iOS :sections are different as it's displaying all existing deal properties (even the one I did not select) and sections are not the ones I've created by deal activity, deal info, analytics history etc which is totally wrong, confusing and I don't want people to see properties that I did not selec

- On Android under deals I ger tabs "activity, associations, about,quotes, attachments" whereas on iOs I get only  "activity, associations, about"

cf attachment

laure2_0-1649068051137.png

For me this is definitively a bug  that prevent us to use the crm..

Thanks

Regards

Laure

0 Me gusta
PamCotton
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

Hello @laure2, happy Friday!

What is the current version of the mobile app installed? Is it Android or IOS? For playbooks, currently is not available but something our product team is aware you can follow more information here.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !