Mobile Application

isolevilla

Mobile App Notification

SOLVE

Hello. 

I just want to ask if there is a way that our agents will be notified whenever a lead is assigned to them? We import new leads, we assign them to our agents via desktop / app.

So far I have done the troubleshooting for allowing notifications and everything else is working. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Mobile App Notification

SOLVE

Hi @isolevilla. Each user can set up user notifications in HubSpot which can include mobile app notifications. Lead assignment notifications are already built in and can be managed from the settings area. If you're doing an import of multiple leads, they may not get an email for each lead, but instead see how many leads they were assign after the import. 

If you want specific & custom SMS, browser or email notifications you can build a workflow if you have a Professional HubSpot hub and above. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
danmoyle
Solution

Mobile App Notification

SOLVE

Hi @isolevilla. Each user can set up user notifications in HubSpot which can include mobile app notifications. Lead assignment notifications are already built in and can be managed from the settings area. If you're doing an import of multiple leads, they may not get an email for each lead, but instead see how many leads they were assign after the import. 

If you want specific & custom SMS, browser or email notifications you can build a workflow if you have a Professional HubSpot hub and above. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/