Mobile Application

asudaleyG
Participant

Mobile App Login Error

SOLVE

When I try logging into the mobile app I get:

"Something went wrong, please try again."

I have double checked my credentials. Does anyone know the cause?

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Mobile App Login Error

SOLVE

@asudaleyG can you try going to https://app.hubspot.com using chrome on your phone and check if the page loads?

Please let me know if you are able to log in through that screen. If you are able to, can you try logging in through the app again? 

If you encounter issues after either of those steps, please let me know and I will advise on next steps. 

Thank you,

Jenny

View solution in original post

asudaleyG
Solution
Participant

Mobile App Login Error

SOLVE

Thank you, that helped me diagnose the issue. That link wasn't working either and I realized my phones adblocker (AdAway) was blocking Hubspot. I whitelisted it and now it's working.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
DIGITTOMedia

Mobile App Login Error

SOLVE

Hey There,

This may not be of help if you are on mobile. If you are on desktop and experience this, simply toggle this on and off in your extensions queue. 

Toggler.png

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Mobile App Login Error

SOLVE

Hey @asudaleyG

Are you still experiencing this issue? Are you logging in using Google credentials? If you typically login using Gmail and are trying to login through the normal login screen, I would recommend trying to login using the Google option. 

If this is not the case, can you send along the user who is experiencing this issue, the version of the app you're using (iOS or android) as well as the type of phone you have. I would also recommend making sure you have the most up to date version of the app. 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
asudaleyG
Participant

Mobile App Login Error

SOLVE

The very first time I logged in I tried google because the app opened that automatically but I've since cleared data and cache and it still doesn't work. 

User: info@golden.photography

Phone: LG G4

App version: Latest

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Mobile App Login Error

SOLVE

@asudaleyG can you try going to https://app.hubspot.com using chrome on your phone and check if the page loads?

Please let me know if you are able to log in through that screen. If you are able to, can you try logging in through the app again? 

If you encounter issues after either of those steps, please let me know and I will advise on next steps. 

Thank you,

Jenny

asudaleyG
Solution
Participant

Mobile App Login Error

SOLVE

Thank you, that helped me diagnose the issue. That link wasn't working either and I realized my phones adblocker (AdAway) was blocking Hubspot. I whitelisted it and now it's working.