Calling

AdamsDriver

Incoming call problem - Hubspot screen for call answer come up first. Dont want that.

SOLVE

On an incomming call my mobile phone makes me swipe from a hubspot screen (if the caller is a hubspot person in my phone) before i can swipe to answer the call on the mobile phone call page. This is very cumbersome aappvalley nd i sometimes lose calls as the two swipes (often the Hubspot swipe) does not always swipe first time. How can i get rid of this hubspot function. It is very annoying to have to swipe to apps to answer a call. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
PamCotton
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Incoming call problem - Hubspot screen for call answer come up first. Dont want that.

SOLVE

Hello @AdamsDriver, thank you for the information provided, are you currently using Android or IOS? 

There is some limitation of the Caller ID functionality on iOS vs Android. Android gives developers some more flexibility on what to display on the screen when there is an incoming call while iOS doesn't. 

More information here

You would like to disable this feature?

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
PamCotton
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @AdamsDriver, thank you for the information provided, are you currently using Android or IOS? 

There is some limitation of the Caller ID functionality on iOS vs Android. Android gives developers some more flexibility on what to display on the screen when there is an incoming call while iOS doesn't. 

More information here

You would like to disable this feature?

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !