Mobile Application

Benatblueberry
Teilnehmer/-in

Hubspot App

lösung

Please can somone share a link to the IOS HubSpot App.

I am having problems loading the app I ahve downloaded, but want to check I have the right version.

Thanks 

Ben

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Lösung
Anonymous
Nicht anwendbar

Hubspot App

lösung

Hey @Benatblueberry if you are looking to use the mobile version of the CRM and/or Marketing tools the app you need is called HubSpot (Marketing, CRM & Sales). Further details and download links here: http://www.hubspot.com/products/mobile

CC: @vishnu who I saw post about this app recently on the Ideas forum 🙂

Hope this helps!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
10 Antworten
roisinkirby
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hubspot App

lösung

Hey @Benatblueberry if you got to Settings and General on your iPhone and then scroll down to the HubSpot App, it should list what version you have. When did you last download/update?

0 Upvotes
HSVS
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Hubspot App

lösung

The app is broken on IOS. It doesn't open...

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hubspot App

lösung

Hey @HSVS please try removing and reinstalling the latest version of the app. 

If you still experience an issue please share the following details:

- The operating system you are using (iOS or Android) and the version you have installed

- The version of the app you have installed

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
Benatblueberry
Teilnehmer/-in

Hubspot App

lösung

Hi

I last downloaded it last week - but I want to check I ahve downloaded the correct APP. Its the Hubspot User Group App - is this correct.

Ben

0 Upvotes
Lösung
Anonymous
Nicht anwendbar

Hubspot App

lösung

Hey @Benatblueberry if you are looking to use the mobile version of the CRM and/or Marketing tools the app you need is called HubSpot (Marketing, CRM & Sales). Further details and download links here: http://www.hubspot.com/products/mobile

CC: @vishnu who I saw post about this app recently on the Ideas forum 🙂

Hope this helps!

0 Upvotes
Feldman
Mitglied

Hubspot App

lösung
Hello,

Ive downloaded the App 3 times deleted it and downloaded again. Each time I login a menu comes along to START with two tick boxes and I press start but it doesn’t work. The same happened to my colleagues. Anyone knows why? I’ve tried downloading from another country App Store but the same problem occurs. Let me know thanks
0 Upvotes
Benatblueberry
Teilnehmer/-in

Hubspot App

lösung

Thank you, that is great. I see it is for Ipones only, do you think there will be an Ipad version.

Thanks again

Ben

0 Upvotes
vishnu
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hubspot App

lösung

@Benatblueberry, this the currently on our horizon. We have a few features to launch before the team focuses on the iPad version (such as Social), but its definitely on the cards!

Vishnu M.
Product Manager, Mobile
Anonymous
Nicht anwendbar

Hubspot App

lösung

Hey @vishnu do you guys have a product updates / announcments feed or blog?

0 Upvotes
vishnu
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hubspot App

lösung

@Anonymous not at the moment, but we are bouncing around some ideas on leveraging these forums to keep users updated on new changes. One thing we are thinking about is having some form of patch notes on the forums everytime there is a new app version on the app store or a new version available on our Early Access Group. 

What do you think? Or would you prefer another channel of communication?

Vishnu M.
Product Manager, Mobile
0 Upvotes