Mobile Application

Dinko

HubSpot mobile app doesn't show anything else except Digest and Leaderboard widget

SOLVE

Hi, I can't access my deals or anything else on mobile. Downloaded the HubSpot app - and it just shows me "digest" with a leaderboard widget - can't edit or add anything else. I want to see my deals, clients and companies also on mobile - how can I? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Dinko
Solution

HubSpot mobile app doesn't show anything else except Digest and Leaderboard widget

SOLVE

Hi Brett,

That didn't help. What did though was a simple uninstall > reinstall of the app. 

Now works ok. 

Must have been some bug in the account sign in. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
BrettLanguirand
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hello @Dinko,

Can you please check to make sure that you are logged into the correct portal in the mobile app by clicking on "Settings", scroll down to "Change Account" and see if there are any other protals that contain the data that you're looking for?  Contacts and Companies should be under the "Contacts" tab on the bottom of the app, and "Deals" should be in the "Sales" tab.  

I hope this helps! If not, can you please provide screenshots, and details about the version of the app, iOS and type of phone that you are using?

Thanks,

Brett

0 Upvotes
Dinko
Solution

SOLVE

Hi Brett,

That didn't help. What did though was a simple uninstall > reinstall of the app. 

Now works ok. 

Must have been some bug in the account sign in. 

0 Upvotes
BrettLanguirand
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Great to hear that you got it working @Dinko!

0 Upvotes