Mobile Application

SBosch
Participant

How to find a contact by using only their phone number?

SOLVE

If I receive a call from one of my prospects to the number I have assigned in Hubspot, only the number shows - not the name of the prospect. How can I find the prospect details using the phone number only?

1 Accepted solution
KAcer
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

I have two answers.

First, to answer your question directly, in the search bar in contacts, you can put I think almost anything into the search bar line, including telephone number. I just tested it and the contact name came up immediately.

Second answer, in my Android phone app I enabled the app's ability to display contact name from my HubSpot records. Works also with iPhones. Please let me know if this works for you. It's very handy.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
KAcer
Contributor

SOLVE

Here is the link to add contacts to your phone screen for incoming calls. Good luck!

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/mobile/enable-caller-id-in-the-hubspot-mobile-app

KAcer
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

I have two answers.

First, to answer your question directly, in the search bar in contacts, you can put I think almost anything into the search bar line, including telephone number. I just tested it and the contact name came up immediately.

Second answer, in my Android phone app I enabled the app's ability to display contact name from my HubSpot records. Works also with iPhones. Please let me know if this works for you. It's very handy.

SBosch
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you. I have set it up. Will test it out. Appreciated.

BStrong

SOLVE

If you are able to get caller id to work, please let me know. The caller id feature only works for me sporadically -- sometimes yes, sometimes no. 

0 Upvotes