How do I import more than 5 properties from a business card scan?

Highlighted
Colaborador ocasional

After scanning an info-rich business card:
In the scanner 5 default properties are shown then I click "next"

in my case 13 data fields were recognized...but then I can only choose 5 to be taken into CRM...which is either a bug or forces you to manually update in the hubspot desktop version, which is cumbersome and no help at all.

So how do I import more than 5 properties that are recognized on a info-rich business card?

iOS
4 Respuestas 4
Highlighted
Gestor de la comunidad

Hi @Swiss-Biotech

The properties that are available for associating with contacts through this method of import are outlined here. If you are experiencing something different, please let us know.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Responder
0 Me gusta
Highlighted
Colaborador ocasional

Well ok, thank you for outlining this. I noticed it too ;-). However, it would be very, very useful that the scanner scans ALL available info on a business card (incl. additional E-Mail, Telnos, etc.) which then can be matched with Hubspot specific data fields.

For the time being this scanner is just not helpful at all vs. a manual input in Hubspot desktop. There are 2 manual work repetitions necessary to get really needed info from a business card into Hubspot:

1. scan
  2. add the missing, important info to Hubspot Desktop manually.

May I suggest the Hubspot team uses this use case to strongly improve on their business card scanner, in order to have a real useful and helpful software at hand?

Highlighted
Gestor de la comunidad

Thank you for the feedback @Swiss-Biotech! I would recommend upvoting this idea if you would like to see this functionality expanded in the future.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Responder
0 Me gusta
Highlighted
Nuevo colaborador

I'm not aware of a way to reflect more than 5 properties from a business card scanner to HubSpot. For fetching further information, we provide a business card scanner as a HubSpot integration. In addition to the 5 properties you can sync now, it can read and add the address parts, all phone/fax numbers, URL, etc. The app's on the HubSpot App Marketplace. Either way, let me know how you made out with this. I'm interested.

Responder
0 Me gusta