Mobile Application

SAasan

Handwritten notes on iPad easily into HubSpot

SOLVE

Hello, 

We recently started using Hubspot as our CRM system. 

I am a sales rep who loves taking notes from all meetings and correspondance. I do that on an iPad. I´ve used Apple Notes, GoodNotes and Notability.

Is there a note-taking app that can integrate, or in a way communicate with Hubspot? I envision an option in whatever note I am writing that allows me to attach the note to a contact or an account by search/recents/list view. 

Does anyone know? 

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SAasan,

That would indeed be an option, you'd likely work with this action:

karstenkoehler_0-1624519559447.png

If you need help getting started with HubSpot and Zapier, this knowledge base article might help: Use HubSpot's integration with Zapier

As far as apps go, Evernote might be an option. It seems to be well integrated with Zapier, offers handwritten notes and text recognition / OCR.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
mikebrown
Contributor

SOLVE

I write directly into the notes with my apple pen works fine

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SAasan,

That would indeed be an option, you'd likely work with this action:

karstenkoehler_0-1624519559447.png

If you need help getting started with HubSpot and Zapier, this knowledge base article might help: Use HubSpot's integration with Zapier

As far as apps go, Evernote might be an option. It seems to be well integrated with Zapier, offers handwritten notes and text recognition / OCR.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

That's what I thought, @SAasan. Unless there's an obscure listing on the HubSpot App Marketplace or anywhere else that can't be found with common search terms (e.g. notes, OCR), then there probably isn't any ready-made integration for that right now.

Karsten Köhler

SAasan

SOLVE

Yeah @karstenkoehler , I can´t find anything either.. I am, however, thinking about exploring Zapier. Maybe they have something. 

0 Upvotes
SAasan

SOLVE

Hi @karstenkoehler

Thank you for your reply!

I just tried it. It has very limited functionality, and I can´t take notes with my Apple Pencil, which is what I am using. Theres no handwritten type note-taking in that app, just note-taking with a keyboard. Afraid Notejoy doesn´t cut it unfortunately.. 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SAasan,

Notejoy might have some of the features that you're looking for: Notejoy on the HubSpot App Marketplace

If your notes are usually structured text, you could also use an OCR tool or iPad app to turn your notes into text that you can then copy and paste into the HubSpot app as a note.

It doesn't look like there's any app that automatically converts handwritten notes into text and syncs them into HubSpot, unfortunately.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler