Mobile Application

PHS2

Feature Request

SOLVE

The app version of HubSpot is well laid out and simple. However, it is missing one crucial function that should be standard. The function that needs to be added to the app is the ability to schedule a meeting with a contact. This option is available on the web version, but for some reason it appears to be absent from the app itself. This has been a huge disadvantage for me and i would love to see it added in ASAP. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Feature Request

SOLVE

Hi @PHS2,

Other users have requested this before and the request is already being reviewed by the prduct team, as of February 2023: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Schedule-Meeting-Using-Mobile-App/idi-p/200523

I'd recommend commenting and upvoting the thread to get notifications when there are updates. The product team also reviews these requests based on their popularity.

If you want to make it easier for others to find the request, you can help them by accepting my reply as a solution. I'd appreciate it, too.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
MKhanom
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Feature Request

SOLVE

Hello. Mobile users can now create and edit scheduled meetings in the HubSpot Mobile app. Tap on “Meeting” or “More” at the top of the contact screen. The team is currently working on a solution to improve the user experience, so that mobile users can view their own availability from the contact record too.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Feature Request

SOLVE

Hi @PHS2,

Other users have requested this before and the request is already being reviewed by the prduct team, as of February 2023: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Schedule-Meeting-Using-Mobile-App/idi-p/200523

I'd recommend commenting and upvoting the thread to get notifications when there are updates. The product team also reviews these requests based on their popularity.

If you want to make it easier for others to find the request, you can help them by accepting my reply as a solution. I'd appreciate it, too.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.