Mobile Application

robinwyatt
Participant

Contacts not appearing in iPhone app

SOLVE

Hi,

Can anyone help in troubleshooting my problem? My contacts are not appearing in my iPhone app.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
BrettLanguirand
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hello @robinwyatt,

Welcome to the Hubspot Community!

When you go to the contact screen, does it say "All Contacts" at the top, or is it set to a different view?  If it is set to a different view, can you change it to All Contacts to see if that changes anything?  If not, can you please try the following:

- Uninstall and re-install the app.

- Log into the app, click on settings, verify that the correct account is selected. 

- Update the iPhone iOS, if it's not up to date.

If neither of these change anything, can you please provide the following information:

- iPhone iOS version

- iPhone Model

- App Version

Thanks,

Brett

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
BrettLanguirand
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hello @robinwyatt,

Welcome to the Hubspot Community!

When you go to the contact screen, does it say "All Contacts" at the top, or is it set to a different view?  If it is set to a different view, can you change it to All Contacts to see if that changes anything?  If not, can you please try the following:

- Uninstall and re-install the app.

- Log into the app, click on settings, verify that the correct account is selected. 

- Update the iPhone iOS, if it's not up to date.

If neither of these change anything, can you please provide the following information:

- iPhone iOS version

- iPhone Model

- App Version

Thanks,

Brett

0 Upvotes
robinwyatt
Participant

SOLVE

Hi and many thanks for this! Deleting and re-installing the app fixed the issue.

0 Upvotes