Mobile Application

PRasche
Participant

Contact created date was wrong in the mobile app [possible bug?]

SOLVE

Hi Folks,

short explanation, why I found this:

I sort my deals that have been changed today in the web-app at Sales --> Deals and then a filter last changed set to today. It worked perfectly until lately, where I had like 60+ deals in the filter, which had no visible changes. I coulnd't find out why. 

While browsing the mobile app, I checked one of the deals again and found an interesting thing. The creation date of the content was just randomly set to today, even tho the contact is 3 month+ old. 

I made a screenshot for you {sorry its in german), where you can clearly see the creation date matches the date I checked the contact, thus it was visible in my filter with latest change = today. This entry is not visible in the changelog or in the webapp

IMG_4517.jpg

The actual date when it was created is 1st of July.

Looked pretty weird to me.

Cheers!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
PRasche
Solution
Participant

SOLVE
Hey Mia!
I found a solution of how to extract the data. Actually there is an action
that is called find associations that does exactly was has been stated
above. So its all great 🙂

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @PRasche,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

That's interesting, have you already checked if there is a duplicate contact record for this contact in your CRM? Maybe they replied from a different email and a new contact record has been created automatically? 

If that's not the case, could you please provide more information about this contact? 

• Please check the property details for the contact property "Create date". Which information is available under "Source"?

Screenshot 2021-09-20 at 12.28.04.png

• Could you also check the details for the property "Original Source"? 

Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

PRasche
Participant

SOLVE

Hey Mia!

Many thanks for your answer.  Sorry for the late reply, I didnt get a notification somehow,

There is only one contact, just checked. The Orignal Source is Paid Search (but put in manually, because the lead called our office).

The created date is from an employee set on the 1st of July. So I cannot find any entries of the weird date in the mobile app.

Sorry for german but it says: updated manually (because Andrea added the contact in hubspo)

Bildschirmfoto 2021-09-28 um 15.25.51.png

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Sorry for the delay here @PRasche! German is absolutely no problem, if you feel more comfortable communicating in German, please feel free to post future questions in the DACH Community. You can switch between the Communities by using the language switcher in the top left corner. Wir würden uns sehr über deine Beiträge & Fragen in der DACH Community freuen! 🙂

Have you maybe already found the reason for the discrepancy in the data?

If not, I would like to ask you to send me links to the contact records in your HubSpot account where there's a difference between the Create date property in the mobile app and the desktop version of the software. Please also attach a screenshot from the mobile app, like you did in the example above. If the contact you shared above is the only one you found so far, that's fine as well, I would just need a link to their contact record from your HubSpot account then, so we can investigate this further with our product team. Please send me the requested information in a direct message via my Community profile. Thank you!

Viele Grüße,

Mia, Community Team

Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

0 Upvotes
PRasche
Solution
Participant

SOLVE
Hey Mia!
I found a solution of how to extract the data. Actually there is an action
that is called find associations that does exactly was has been stated
above. So its all great 🙂

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

I'm glad you were able to find a solution, thank you so much for sharing @PRasche! It will help other users who might be experiencing a similar problem. 

Cheers,

Mia 

0 Upvotes