Calls from iOS app not pulling into CRM

SeanMcProperty
Participant

I made some calls to contacts through the iOS app. In all 3 cases I was unable to contact the person. These calls do not appear in the timeline for these contacts in the full version CRM and when looking at my dashboard they appear as "no value" in the call outcome visualisation.

I have tried going into the iOS app and updating the call outcome but there is no option to do this. How do I get rid of these so that it reflects accurately?

I don't want to be in a situation a year from now where I have 100's of these things and don't know what's what.

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @SeanMcProperty

Can you please send along screenshots of what you are seeing in your app as well as links to the corresponding contact records where the calls are not showing accurately? 

To confirm: the calls are not populating on the contact's timeline, but are showing on your dashboard in the number of calls made, but are showing as "no value". Is this correct? 

0 Upvotes
SeanMcProperty
Participant

The calls are populating in the iOS app timeline but not in the activity feed when using the full version of Hubspot. They do appear on the call outcomes dashboard in the full version of Hubspot as "no value" (see the screenshots attached).

The contacts are:

https://app.hubspot.com/sales/3887344/contact/944/?interaction=note

For this one, there are 2 calls shown on the dashboard, both on 24/11/2017 at 11:23. These calls don't appear in the activity feed but do appear in the iOS app timeline.

https://app.hubspot.com/sales/3887344/contact/6603/?interaction=call

For this one, the call on the dashboard is shown as being made on 10/11/2017 at 17:06 but does not appear in the activity feed. It does appear in the timeline for this contact in the iOS app.

All the calls made for the above contacts were through the iOS app. Initially, I didn't add any comments as wasn't in a position to do so. I added the comments later.

I have made other calls through the iOS app and added comments immediately, these seem to have pulled through to the activity feed with call outcome as "none". I was then able to update the call outcome later in the full version of Hubspot.

I would like the iOS app to have a call outcome button.

Call outcome dashboardCall outcome dashboardCall outcome dashboard (Engagements details for calls with no value)Call outcome dashboard (Engagements details for calls with no value)iOS timeline for contact 944iOS timeline for contact 944iOS timeline for contact 6603iOS timeline for contact 6603

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @SeanMcProperty

Can you confirm what type of iphone you have, what iOS version you are using and if you have the most up to date version of the application? 

Once I have this information I can investigate why the calls aren't logging. 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
SeanMcProperty
Participant

I have an iPhone 6 with Hubspot app version 2.28.2 and iOS version is 11.2.2. All up-to-date although not sure if these iOS and app versions were the same at the time of these issues.

0 Upvotes