Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Android Deal Creation Problem

New Contributor

I am posting on behalf of a colleague who is having issues with logging deals to the hubspot mobile app. 

They have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and whenever they try to enter a deal an error message comes up. 

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Community Manager

Hi @Shannon2,

Is your colleague still experiencing this issue? 

If so, can you please share screenshots of where they are getting stuck? Additionally, is this issue occurring across multiple wifi connections and on data? 

What version of the app is this user working on? 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Jenny, 

He is and he is experiencing this problem across multiple wifi connections and on data. I have attached two photos of his version and an example of what happens when he tries to enter a deal from his phone. It won't let him save and it just says there is an error saving the properties.

Screenshot_20190718-093532_Google Play Store.jpgScreenshot_20190718-093250_HubSpot.jpg

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Shannon2,

Can you please share: 

1. The email address of the user experiencing this issue (you can send through direct message)

2. The type of phone he is using

3. The version of the app he is using

Thank you,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes