Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Android App Displaying Incorrect Dates on Deals

Highlighted
Asesor destacado

So we have run into two odd problems with the Android app and displaying deals. 

1. The currency is displaying as US despite all settings being set to CAD

2. A properties date we have selected (we call it shoot date) is displaying as 1 day prior to the date that has been set in the deal. On the computer version the date is displaying correctly and on the IOS app the date is displaying correctly, but on ALL of our android devices using the app the date is incorrect.

We have updated user permissions and settings on the computer as well as updated and uninstalled/reinstalled the app on android to no avail. 

Ideas?

Thanks!

Responder
0 Me gusta
6 Respuestas 6
Community Manager

Hi @LightboxCS,

Can you please share specifics around: 

1. What type of phone you are using

2. What version of the software you are working on

Additionally, can you please share: 

1. Screenshots of what you are seeing in app vs. on your computer? 

The more screenshots and specifics you can share, the better I can advise on next best steps.

Thank you,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Responder
0 Me gusta
Occasional Contributor

Hi, I am getting the same issues with the currency display in the app vs desktop.

The currency set for our company is NZD but the mobile app displays in USD with no option to change in settings.

Web portal settings:

Capture2.PNG

Mobile app display:

Capture3.PNG

Web portal desktop display for same project:

Capture4.PNG

Phone is Huawei Mate 10 Pro, Hubspot app version is 2.0.865

Also have the same issue on workmates phone, Samsung Galaxy S7, Hubspot app version is 2.0.865

Responder
0 Me gusta
Community Manager

Hi @Jahman,

Can you confirm that this issue occurs after updating the app to the most recent version? I am seeing recent fixes which were rolled out in the most recent version of the app.

If you're still experiencing it after updating the app, please let me know.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Responder
0 Me gusta
Occasional Contributor

Hi @jennysowyrda ,

The date issue wasn't showing up, I was commenting on the currency issue which is still present even with the latest app version.  I was informed by a Hubspot team member separately (via a support request from the website) that the currency cannot be changed on the app.  So I guess this is not resolved at the moment.

Regards,

Phil

Responder
0 Me gusta
Asesor destacado
It is still showing the incorrect date Jenny
Responder
0 Me gusta
Community Manager

Hi @LightboxCS and @Jahman,

If you are still experiencing this issue, can you please send along screenshots of what you are seeing in the desktop vs. android app? Additionally, if you can confirm the phone type you are on, operating software, and app version, that would be great!

Thank you,
Jenny

Responder
0 Me gusta