Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Andriod App spanish translation

Highlighted
New Contributor

My account is configured for Spain (Spanish language) and on the Android App there are some screens in English. The screen for New Contact and the screen for New Deal.

The oders screens looks well in spanish. Is that an App version problem?

The app version for android is 2.0.795

Thanks for your help

0 Upvotes
4 Replies
Community Manager

HI @jjsalvadorc,

Can you send along screenshot examples of which pages are showing up in English?

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi @jennysowyrda ,

In the following screen shots you can see the fields names in English. They are for New Contact and New Deal.

Thanks

F4BF7AD0-CCC9-4BD5-83A9-34CDBB5548B7.jpegF6C47B6E-58F6-4B9E-ADB6-E67CE996C777.jpeg6A483658-BE50-49B2-9BCC-754316485B6E.jpeg769DD72D-CAB7-4C74-BE70-04893422FD38.jpeg

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Thank you @jjsalvadorc! I am going to partner with the team regarding this. I will update you as soon as I have more information. 

Best,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @jjsalvadorc,

Just to update this thread: this issue has been marked as resolved by the team, so you should be all set to see the proper pages going forward.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes