Mobile Application

bostorus
Participant

Add greater functionality to tasks on iOS app

SOLVE

View the reminders idea page here.

View the "view all user tasks" idea page here.

-------------------------------

My team has started using the tasks tool on both the PC and mobile versions of HubSpot, and overall we've found the tool to be very useful. With that being said, there are a few features that would make tasks on the mobile app a lot more user-friendly.

Ideas

1. View all users' tasks | Allow users to view other users' tasks. This is something that's very easy to do on the PC version of HubSpot, but there's currently no way to view my employees' outstanding and completed tasks (even though I can assign them via the app).
  2. Add notifications/reminders | When creating a new task, add a line for reminders/notifications. Currently there's just one line (Due Date & Time), but it's not possible to set notifications. When setting notifications, it'd be great to have two separate options for types of reminders: e-mail notifications and pop-up/push notifications. In some instances, it's more helpful to receive e-mail reminders while in others, pop-up notifications are best. There may also be some cases where we want both.

Thanks for reading! 

1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @bostorus

Thanks for sharing your ideas! I would recommend creating two separate ideas and adding them with as much detail as possible in the ideas forum. That will give greater visibility of your requests to the developers and allow other users to vote for these ideas so that they can be implemented in the future. 

Thank you,

Jenny

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
RichardSpartan
Participant

SOLVE

I agree within the Android app you can add reminders to tasks but in the IOS version this is not possible, this is a really critical piece of functionality that would be really helpful to have on IOS

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @bostorus

Thanks for sharing your ideas! I would recommend creating two separate ideas and adding them with as much detail as possible in the ideas forum. That will give greater visibility of your requests to the developers and allow other users to vote for these ideas so that they can be implemented in the future. 

Thank you,

Jenny