Email Marketing Tool

gyan123

How can I make my email template mobile responsive?

SOLVE

After creating email using template module method email newsletter is not being responsive in iphone gmail app and not correctly being responsive in android gmail app.

hubspot is adding their own css, this might the causing the issue in gmail app. see below screenshot.

issue screenshotissue screenshot

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @gyan123, welcome to the community. Typically, email design can be pretty tricky because each email client is almost always going to render different email styling. Specifically with the Gmail App, it's going to strip out some of the additional styling that you do. For an example of this, I would recommend opening the email in a different mail app (such as apple mail) to see the difference. I would recommend taking a look at this article for more information about what is supported and what is not, as well as the chart below pulled from this website

Screen Shot 2017-02-21 at 12.01.28 PM.png

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @gyan123, welcome to the community. Typically, email design can be pretty tricky because each email client is almost always going to render different email styling. Specifically with the Gmail App, it's going to strip out some of the additional styling that you do. For an example of this, I would recommend opening the email in a different mail app (such as apple mail) to see the difference. I would recommend taking a look at this article for more information about what is supported and what is not, as well as the chart below pulled from this website

Screen Shot 2017-02-21 at 12.01.28 PM.png

0 Upvotes