Sales Hub Tools

CC2828

Desktop notifications

SOLVE

Quick question - I'm using the free version of HubSpot to track opens in my emails. How do I turn off desktop notifications of read/unread emails (using chrome extension on a mac)?

Thanks. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
relabidin
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Desktop notifications

SOLVE

Hi @CC2828,

Open Google Chrome and click on the HubSpot Sales extension icon in the upper right-hand corner of your browser taskbar. This will open a new window that shows you the status of your tracked emails. In the upper right-hand corner of this window is a toggle that reads Notifications. Toggle this off to stop receiving notifications. 

Rami 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
relabidin
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Desktop notifications

SOLVE

Hi @CC2828,

Open Google Chrome and click on the HubSpot Sales extension icon in the upper right-hand corner of your browser taskbar. This will open a new window that shows you the status of your tracked emails. In the upper right-hand corner of this window is a toggle that reads Notifications. Toggle this off to stop receiving notifications. 

Rami 

0 Upvotes
SarahMME

Desktop notifications

SOLVE

Hi Rami,

I'm having a similar problem but I'm using the Hubspot Desktop Version. I can't turn off notifications every time someone opens an email. I don't have the Chrome Browser installed. Can you help?

Thx

Sarah

0 Upvotes
CC2828

Desktop notifications

SOLVE

thank you!!

0 Upvotes