CRM & Sales Hub

Top Resources for CRM & Sales Hub

• Hi, I'm trying to build a report to show my companies that haven't had a meeting for YTD and/or on rolling 6-monthly basis so I can make sure I'm not missing any of my quieter customers. I've not been able to work out how to do this and couldn't find a post here about it. Any insight? ...read more
    • I am looking to have a "home page" dashboard for our sales people to go to every morning. The dashboard would have all their tasks, opportunities/deals, target accounts etc. Everything a rep needs to run their territory all in one place. I used salesforce for years and this was something out of the box that you could easily customize. I found this post from 4 years ago https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Releases-and-Updates/Introducing-the-New-Ta ...read more
    • I have a question about structuring deal stages and transition criteria. Everybody seems to do this a bit differently and I understand that each company has different needs and processes. From what I have seen, the closer to the closed won stage, the more "unified" everything is, whereas, at the beginning of the deal pipeline, it can be everything. There are already differences at what point you create a deal. I'm trying to understand how ...read more
    • I was wondering if anyone knows if we can create our own fields in the "About This Company" section where we can add the Sku's of the products that the customer purchases and the prices at which they purchase those products at? Currently we do this in a Pinned Note but there has to be a better way considering you can add SKU's to Hubspot. ...read more
    • Hi, Does anyone know of an easy way to count deals with specific property values? For example, my company offers 3 different subscription types (30 days, 90 days & 365 days). I want to trigger a workflow when someone has purchase 6 consectutive 30 day subscriptions to send them an email notifying them that if they switched to a 365 day subscription with monthly payments, they could be saving money. The only way I can think to do ...read more

Browse all topics

• Tips, Tricks & Best Practices
  • Account & Settings
  • CRM
  • Dashboards & Reporting
  • Gmail Sales Extension
  • Outlook Sales Extension
  • Mobile Application
  • Sales Hub Tools
  • Sales Integrations
  • Sales Email
  • Sales Hub Onboarding
  • Calling
Filter by
  • All labels
  • Account
  • Admin
  • best practices
  • Companies
  • Connected Email
  • Contacts
  • CRM
  • Dashboards
  • Deals
  • Email Deliverability
  • Enterprise
  • Forms
  • Free
  • How-To
  • Integrations
  • Meetings
  • Professional
  • Reports
  • Sales
  • Sequences
  • Settings
  • Starter
  • Tasks
  • Workaround
  • Workflows
Sort by
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
MiaSrebrnjak on January 31, 2024
Our Community is home to exceptional humans who also happen to be very skilled at using HubSpot! 🙂 They not only know the software inside out but also often find imaginative and innovative ways to configure it to fit their business needs. read more
Community Manager
February 13, 2024
Thank you to all who have added examples in the thread last week! 🙏 We've selected a couple and featured them in a separate post here to...read more
Koala28 on April 18, 2024
We primarily use the Outlook/Office 365 add ins for scheduling meetings. We want to be able to track meetings with contacts that have not yet been built in HubSpot. By default, I know that the Calendar Sync function will only attach meetings sent fr read more
TextioJohn on April 18, 2024
We sync one HubSpot property, Status (SF), to two Salesforce fields: Lead Status, and Contact Status. The intent is to have one unified field to track Lead Status from when a Salesforce Lead is created, through when it's converted to a Contact. read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
DPretorius4 on April 18, 2024
I am turning to this forum to try and get support after purchasing the starter pack my users admin was revoked and now I have view only and cant get a hold of support
0 upvote
0 Reply
Koala28 on April 18, 2024
We primarily use the Outlook/Office 365 add ins for scheduling meetings. We want to be able to track meetings with contacts that have not yet been built in HubSpot. By default, I know that the Calendar Sync function will only attach meetings sent fr read more
Angeles637 on April 18, 2024
We are looking at purchasing Koncert or Orum for sales calling and are curious if anyone out there has feedback for comparsion. Generally, it appears that they are very close as far as functionality is concerned, but I really would like to know whic read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
PZimathies on April 18, 2024
Hello, I built a Workflow that sends an Email to Users with all their open deals listed in the email. In theory this works completely fine: Email gets send to a contact and all deals are listed in the email. Only (but major) issue is that for read more
0 upvote
0 Reply