Marketing Integrations

SDiscípulos
Membre

import wordpress` emails users to hubspot to send emails

Résolue

Is possible import all wordpress` emails users to HubSpot with the purpose to send emails for them?

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
andrus
Solution
Contributeur de premier rang

Résolue

What Mia said above. I'd just add that HubSpot assumes you've gotten permission to send emails to any contacts you import to the system. If you don't have consent or consent has been granted 12+ months ago, you may want to ask for permission first via a personal email before you add them to a mailing list. 

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
andrus
Solution
Contributeur de premier rang

Résolue

What Mia said above. I'd just add that HubSpot assumes you've gotten permission to send emails to any contacts you import to the system. If you don't have consent or consent has been granted 12+ months ago, you may want to ask for permission first via a personal email before you add them to a mailing list. 

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools
MiaSrebrnjak
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hi @SDiscípulos,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

There are a couple of ways you can import or sync your Wordpress contacts over to HubSpot. You can perform an import, as described in this post in the WordPress forum, or set up a contact sync between the two apps. Here's a helpful Community article where @Phil_Vallender and @JanaB describe two possible solutions. 

I hope this helps! 

Cheers,

Mia, Community Team 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings