Marketing Integrations

BSchumann
メンバー

how to capture HS reconversions with Salesforce integration

解決

Hello,

We are a company using Hubspot for marketing and Salesforce for managing the sales process in the sales team.  All website forms are Hubspot and these and campaign leads originate in Hubspot. 

My issue is when contacts reconvert on a form, or interact with our marketing campaigns to an extent that we want to pass on another lead to sales.  With the HS-SFDC integration, a second lead will not be created in Salesforce and Hubspot support tells me that there is no way to create a second lead as there is a 1:1 relationship between HS contacts and leads/contacts in SFDC. 

I have created a workflow in HS to recognize these events and send emails to sales, but this is clunky and outside of the normal Salesforce flow for sales. 

Looking for suggestions on how to capture and notify sales people of a new conversion or event from a contact that will be visible in Salesforce.

Thank you in advance.Bob  

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Aakar
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Thanks @TiphaineCuisset 

Hi @BSchumann 

If you want to show them as a list in SFDC, then probably creating a reconversion campaign is a good idea. Anyone who submits the form 2 or more than 2 times is counted as re-conversion. Based on this logic, you can create a HubSpot workflow and enroll anyone who reconverts on your website. You can send a notification to sales via the same workflow and also add them to the re-conversion campaign in SFDC. 
Thanks.

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
AFlores33
メンバー

解決

Hi @BSchumann - did you find a fix? i am having the same issue. when someone submits a form for the second time, they do not get pushed into SF. only the first time. this is crazy that only one comes in.

0 いいね!
Aakar
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Thanks @TiphaineCuisset 

Hi @BSchumann 

If you want to show them as a list in SFDC, then probably creating a reconversion campaign is a good idea. Anyone who submits the form 2 or more than 2 times is counted as re-conversion. Based on this logic, you can create a HubSpot workflow and enroll anyone who reconverts on your website. You can send a notification to sales via the same workflow and also add them to the re-conversion campaign in SFDC. 
Thanks.

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost
TiphaineCuisset
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @BSchumann 

Thank you for reaching out!

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @StefaniUAT @Aakar @MeginVA any thoughts or suggestions to share with @BSchumann on this? 

Thank you!

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 いいね!