Marketing Integrations

google drive integration

SOLVE

Hi,

I need help with connecting my google drive.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

google drive integration

SOLVE

Hey @2831086 which part of the HubSpot platform are you trying to integrate Google Drive with?

HubSpot allows for image and document assets to be uploaded from Google Drive and Dropbox from within various Content Creation Tools: Site Page, Landing Page, Blog Post Editors and within the CTA Builder. If you want to link to a Google Drive or DropBox document in your Landing Page, you can follow these steps

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
TayshaProvost
Participant

google drive integration

SOLVE

Hi! It is also possible with the help of third party apps. For example, Skyvia provides bi-directional CSV integration between Hubspot and Google Drive (https://skyvia.com/data-integration/integrate-hubspot-google-drive)

Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

google drive integration

SOLVE

Hey @2831086 which part of the HubSpot platform are you trying to integrate Google Drive with?

HubSpot allows for image and document assets to be uploaded from Google Drive and Dropbox from within various Content Creation Tools: Site Page, Landing Page, Blog Post Editors and within the CTA Builder. If you want to link to a Google Drive or DropBox document in your Landing Page, you can follow these steps

0 Upvotes
jveler_ecrs
Contributor

google drive integration

SOLVE

What if we want to include a Google Drive document in an email that we send from a Contact page?

zaza

google drive integration

SOLVE

Hopefully someone can help here.

I'd like to integrate my Gmail account with Hubspot but NOT the Google Drive component. Is there any way to do this? Thanks.

0 Upvotes