State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
Solved
VanessaLeida on March 28, 2024
Any advice if it is better to create a rule in the HubSpot Salesforce integration so that when you delete a lead in Salesforce, it deletes a lead in HubSpot automatically or better to have HubSpot do nothing when you delete a lead in Salesforce. We read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
March 28, 2024 12:41
Hi @VanessaLeida , You can specify this in the integration settings under Settings > Integrations > Connected apps > Salesforc...read more
azelleflores on March 07, 2024
We recently had an event where all registrations are done through a single Wix landing page. We had different acquisition channels tracked via different UTMs, and contacts are created/updated in HubSpot via Zapier after they register. My questio read more
Key Advisor
March 07, 2024 02:56
Hi @azelleflores Which source properties are you referring to, the original source or latest source? Original source will never change...read more
JyoteshG on February 05, 2024
Yesterday while creating Newsletters for one of my client I just realised what practices can be applied to make them more effective. Here are a bunch of questions for my fellow HubSpot members about how they optimize their newsletters and what a read more
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
February 05, 2024 16:32
Hi @JyoteshG , Great topics! I'll add my two cents. Yes, we do to a certain extent. We send a separate newsletter only for clients in wh...read more
CCheatham on January 08, 2024
Hello, I am trying to setup Hubspot landing pages that I then embed in my Webflow-hosted website. However, when I try to setup my first landing page, I am told "There are no domains availavle for landing page creation." I have previously tried t read more
Key Advisor | Gold Partner
January 08, 2024 17:47
Hi @CCheatham If you want to use Webflow for your website and HubSpot for Landing Pages you will need to set up a subdomain to host the Land...read more
Solved
LKaczmarek1012 on December 15, 2023
Hey! For those using gated content - Via what kind of hubspot property do you document the gated content source (meaning which gc piece they downloaded)? As a multiple checkbox field? A note? Or do you have a separate property for each of the read more
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor
December 15, 2023 12:16
I have a "download asset" field I created which I stamp in the most recent piece of content. This way I can also easily merge into emails which asset...read more
Solved
SAut on November 29, 2023
Hi all, I've got a Contacts list and I'm going to send to contacts a customized email which requires a user interaction (clicking on a CTA), sending the contact to an Hubspot landing page. I would like to know how the landing page can identify the read more
0 upvote
6 Replies
Accepted Solution
January 09, 2024 09:09
Hi Karsten, thanks, the solution was in fact: {{ personalization_token('contact.hs_object_id') }}
sam_sottosanto on October 31, 2023
My name is Sam and I work at Midwestern University, a healthcare institution that offers more than 25 degree/certificate programs. Our marketing department currently uses Hubspot for marketing efforts, but our institution is considering getting read more
Participant
November 03, 2023 09:09
Hi Lucila, Thanks for reaching out and responding to me! Unfortunately, this decision is not up to our marketing team - it is up to the leaders o...read more
AdrianRios on October 23, 2023
Hi, We have the Salesforce/HubSpot integration set up however we are trying to figure out how to handle the following scenario: Newly created HubSpot contacts that came from Salesforce should be set to SQL. However, how should existing matching rec read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
October 31, 2023 08:13
Hey @AdrianRios , You can create a workflow such as: Trigger = Latest drill down source 1 is equal to SALESFORCE & lifecycle stage is not ...read more
Solved
Al_Fleury on May 12, 2023
Hi There, This is a very basic question that I'm about to ask. We're running a company event and the process we put in place was to create a Campaign in SalesForce where the Sales Reps manually added contacts and then manage Email communication read more
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor
May 12, 2023 07:38
For best practice on sync inclusion lists, you can have a minimum viable contact to push into Salesforce, but anything created in Salesforce should b...read more
Solved
Billseng on March 30, 2023
So this is weird. We integrated our WhatsApp Business number with HubSpot today, but now when someone tries calling through the WhatsApp app on their phone, they get this message: However, if they make a conventional call from a landline o read more
Accepted Solution
Community Manager
April 04, 2023 16:01
Hello @Billseng , thank you for providing this extra information. I was able to check more information with our team and currently, this is a kno...read more
CParsonsME on April 04, 2022
Hello, I was wondering if there was a way to sync additional fields from the Zoom Webinar Intergration tinto Hubspot. I think that even having a field that showed their last webinar and if they attended or not would be very useful for building l read more
Community Manager
April 06, 2022 16:29
Hello @CParsonsME , thank you for posting your question here. I would like to share t his knowledge base with more details on the integration. I...read more
Solved
Va2 on March 20, 2021
We are migratiing a client off of Pardot into Hubspot Marketing Pro. Currently, they use the native integration between WebEx and Pardot for webinar submissions and analytics. The current workflow they use is: User submits a form (via pardot form read more
Accepted Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
March 20, 2021 13:38
Hi @Va2 It doesn't look like this is easy, or that webex is well supported in the HubSpot ecosystem. Connectors that I could find seem to be...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.