Marketing Integrations

Gianluca
Participant

app.hubspot.com as a collective database for one or more platforms

SOLVE

Hi, we are building up 3 platforms under the same url, with different subdomain:

a forum (with simple machines forum),
a blog (with Wordpress),
a marketplace (with Prestashop).

We are not sure on how to create a database to register and collect all users so to see them at a glance, no matter which platform they visited first. And we love using app.hubspot.com , which we have already customized according to our needs.

Is there any way (a module? plug in?) to connect  each of the three mentioned platform, or at least one of them, with app.hubspot.com ?

Thank you very much

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Gianluca You're best bet would be to take a look at our APIs located in our Developers Forum. They offer the only way to connect with our backend tools. 

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Gianluca You're best bet would be to take a look at our APIs located in our Developers Forum. They offer the only way to connect with our backend tools. 

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Gianluca
Participant

SOLVE

ejusten, hello.

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately it is too technical for me, I need first some general warm up and once I understand that it is the right solution for me, I can pass your link to our webmaster.

The question is SIMPLE:
I have a Hubspot CRM+Sales FREE account and I wish to use its tables for
Contacts + Companies + Deals + Tasks
in interaction with our Wordpress platforms (3-4 different wordpress platforms, installed as subdomains on our server / domain).

Is this possibile? Or I always have to manually log in in the CRM and do it separately/manually?
Of course it would be fantastic if users of our wordpress platforms would fill up by themselves the CRM archive while they are registering on our wordpress!

For example, I've found now a https://wordpress.org/plugins/leadin/ , which is called "HubSpot – Free Marketing Plugin for WordPress". IS this the solution? Or was your previous link ( https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/overview ) the solution? And why?
Thank you so much

0 Upvotes
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Gianluca On any page with a form, you will need to install the HubSpot tracking code. You can then activate the Collected forms feature to capture form submissions. This will not work on a forum page, nor will it work on an ecommerce site. Collected forms offers a path for your to gather new contacts without creating or embedding a HubSpo...

Ed