Marketing Integrations

StPatrick
Contributor

Zoom reminder emails

SOLVE

If I'm using the HS integration for Zoom (e.g. an HS form on a landing page that has "add contact to Zoom" as part of my workflow), will Zoom still send the initial webinar info email out as well as the reminder emails? Or do I need to recreate them in HS and then set them as part of the workflow?

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Zoom reminder emails

SOLVE

Hi @StPatrick,

By default, registrants to the webinar should automatically receive a confirmation email with details on how to join the webinar, see here. The easiest way to test this is to sign up for a test webinar yourself. I'd always recommend this to make sure whatever journey you've designed is working as intended.

You should also be able to turn this off in the Zoom webinar settings if you want. Mostly you might want this to have these emails send in your corporate design. (If you don't care about this, having Zoom send the emails is definitely much easier.)

I explained here how you can set up your own confirmation / reminder emails. Let me know if you have any questions about this after reviewing the steps.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
JAmundsen9

Zoom reminder emails

SOLVE

lame post.  What if Im just using Zoom meetings not Zoom Webinar... ? completely different! 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Zoom reminder emails

SOLVE

Hi @StPatrick,

By default, registrants to the webinar should automatically receive a confirmation email with details on how to join the webinar, see here. The easiest way to test this is to sign up for a test webinar yourself. I'd always recommend this to make sure whatever journey you've designed is working as intended.

You should also be able to turn this off in the Zoom webinar settings if you want. Mostly you might want this to have these emails send in your corporate design. (If you don't care about this, having Zoom send the emails is definitely much easier.)

I explained here how you can set up your own confirmation / reminder emails. Let me know if you have any questions about this after reviewing the steps.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.