Marketing Integrations

pacooke01
Participante

Zoom or GoToWebinar - best/easiest webinar platform to manage through HubSpot?

Hi all,

We're currently using GoToWebinar as our webinar platform, and integrating it with HubSpot from the perspective of forms and landing pages etc. There's some neat functionality here, in that once the webinar is setup in GTW, it's so easy to automate how contact register for the webinar. All the confirmation emails are neatly handled by GTW, too - so setting up a webinar is quick and easy for us internally.

We've been reviewing Zoom for webinars instead, and want to get some insight from anyone who's switched over from GoToWebinar to Zoom, specifically around how you find it from a HubSpot integration point of view.

Does the Zoom integration save you any admin time in creating webinars? Is it easier to schedule webinars and automate emails etc.? Is there any additional functionality available when using Zoom over GTW?

Any insight helpful 🙂

0 Me gusta
4 Respuestas 4
P1
Participante

can you also compare to Google Meet?  Which is best for scheduling webinars from Hubspot Meetings and online calendar ?

Would be great to have seamless integration so REPS can leverage Sales >Meeting, turn off email notification, then when HubSpot form is submitted will trigger the event + confirmation email so there is 1 clear confirmation to LEAD when the event they just scheduled + conference bridge details in the email - then a reminder is sent 1 hour before the meeting, again with the event + conference bridge details

Which is best platform and then which pricing plan of this 3rd party conference/webinar software is required?

thanks!

0 Me gusta
GDHutchison
Participante

Hi,

Hubspot does not retrieve attendee data from Zoom after the webinar. You'll need to manually download a report and upload a list. This is cumbersome considering this is an automation tool.

If you were to switch provider it would actually increase the time it takes as you'll not only need to download and upload lists but you'll also need additional workflows.

My advice - dont do it until HS integrates fully with Zoom (this has been requested many times by many people and I've not seen anything to show that it is being worked on)

pacooke01
Participante

Good to know, thanks for the feedback!

0 Me gusta
sharonlicari
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

Hey @pacooke01 

I hope you are great and safe!

This is a great way to start a conversation in the Community. I'll tag a few experts that can share their thoughts. 

Hey @Phil_Vallender @Josh @ajchapman20 @Mike_Eastwood @MatthewShepherd @Jaqueline @Nynke_HM @willsmith @mike-ward could you please share your thoughts?

Thank you and stay safe!

Sharon 🙂

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Me gusta