Marketing Integrations

KMatter

Zoom meetings automatically deleting

My account has the Outlook calendar and Zoom integrations set-up so that when someone books a meeting on my meeting link, it automatically creates a Zoom meeting and then sends a calendar invite to the person that booked it.

We've been having problems with the integration and realised when the person RSVPs to the calendar invite, it randomly causes Zoom to automatically cancel the Zoom meeting, even though the actual calendar event continues existing.

Any idea why this is happening?

2 Replies 2
TBryson
Participant

@KMatter @JenWeiss this has randomly started happening to me too! See screenshot below:

[Context: I am Tim Bryson, I work for Erik Meier and have scheduling privileges on his Outlook calendar and his Zoom account. However, just recently I've had this start happening when someone uses my personal HubSpot booking link, which is integrated with Zoom... right after they book & accept, the "Erik Meier" user auto-deletes the meeting:Screenshot (53).png

Any help you can provide would be appreciated!!

0 Upvotes
JenWeiss
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @KMatter

Thank you so much for reaching out to us! 

I understand that when someone is booking a meeting via your link the Zoom meeting is automatically created but, once the contact accepts the invite, the Zoom meeting is canceled.  Is the meeting appearing canceled in Zoom or when you take a look at the calendar invite does the Zoom meeting link completely disappear? 

The more info, screenshots and details you can provide, the better the Community can assist.

Best, 

@JenWeiss 

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.
0 Upvotes