Marketing Integrations

Jillw
参加者

Zoom app keeps disconnecting

Hello!

We have had 3 occasions now where our zoom app is disconnecting from Hubspot and interfering with the use of workflows and email automation! Our attendance data seems to be lost from an event today and even once reconnected is not pulling data from zoom. Any ideas as to why it keeps disconnecting or what I can do to get that data to pull once its reconnected but the event has ended?

6件の返信
levitatelondon
参加者

Ditto the above! We have to reconnect every time we have a meeting, which is an annoying step when you want to be letting people in from the waiting room.

0 いいね!
timothymclain
参加者

I'm having the same issue. Could Hubspot support weigh in on the ability to add an in-app and email notification to all Super Admins when the disconnect occurs? As it is I check it every Monday morning to be sure it's still active, not a great way to ensure that my prospects are registering successfully. 😉

CophieSollins
参加者

Completely agree this is a feature we need badly! I have to check daily and sometimes hourly when we have webinars that the connection is still working 

vanessahunt
トップ投稿者 | Platinum Partner
トップ投稿者 | Platinum Partner

This is rather worrying. I've just set up the integration, but it sounds like it's a bit flaky...Is there any focus on working with Zoom to prevent these interruptions, please?

0 いいね!
CophieSollins
参加者

Hey Jill, We had exactly the same problem last month. I contacted Hubspot support and they were able to push through the missing data for me.  It happened again this week and support helped again, and have advised they are working on a solution for us to be able to retrieve the data ourselves when this happens.  

Jillw
参加者

Thank you for sharing! I've asked if they can sync the data for us like they were able to do for you until a resolution is in place. I was told the disconnects are occurring due to updates to the zoom platform. They're also pushing the request to the development team to have notifications sent when the app disconnects so we can resolve that in a more timely manner.