Marketing Integrations

StPatrick
Contributor

Zoom Trigger Option

SOLVE

Hi,
1) I'm trying to use a HS form to register pepole for a Zoom webinar. I created the form and the fields, but I don't see a way to "connect" it to the webinar.  How do I push the registration info into Zoom?

2) OR -- if someone registers via the a Zoom landing page (I installed the HS Zoom integration for sync), how do I make the regsitration available as a HS trigger to start a workflow?

2022-08-26_21-11-53.jpg

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Zoom Trigger Option

SOLVE

Hi @StPatrick,

This can't be done right from the form as far as I know. You need to create a contact-based workflow that enrolls contacts who submitted the form. Then, choose the workflow action from the right sidebar to add the contact to the Zoom webinar.

So the starting point is always the form. You can then tell HubSpot what to do with contacts who submitted the form.

karstenkoehler_1-1661578840358.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Zoom Trigger Option

SOLVE

Hi @StPatrick,

This can't be done right from the form as far as I know. You need to create a contact-based workflow that enrolls contacts who submitted the form. Then, choose the workflow action from the right sidebar to add the contact to the Zoom webinar.

So the starting point is always the form. You can then tell HubSpot what to do with contacts who submitted the form.

karstenkoehler_1-1661578840358.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.