Marketing Integrations

SDompre

Zoom Sync Webinars

SOLVE

Hey all!

I'm trying to sync my contact list of each webinar to HubSpot, but I can't find how to tag them to identify who went to which webinar, since in the future they will automatically sync, Any idea? 😊

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Zoom Sync Webinars

SOLVE

Hi @SDompre,

You're correct, this information will always be overwritten.

Luckily, you can create lists based on the property Last registered Zoom webinar. I'd recommend creating active lists with this filter: "Last registered Zoom webinar has ever contained any of [Zoom webinar ID]"

(The property should contain the full webinar link.)

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

digitalkrewe
Solution
Top Contributor | Partner

Zoom Sync Webinars

SOLVE

Hi @SDompre,

I would import the Zoom information before your contacts are able to register for any future webinars. This way, you have the historical data in the appropriate fields for future use. Once you have the historical data in the appropriate contact property, you can also use the has ever contained or has ever been equal to [Zoom webinar Name] to generate lists and use in workflows. This will be helpful to find contacts who may have attended multiple webinars. You can find contacts based on the number of Zoom Webinars they registered for and the total number of Zoom Webinars they attended. Of course, registered and attended may not be equal.

You may consider using a data management app in the Hubspot App Marketplace called Insycle.

Contact properties with Zoom Webinar data

Total number of Zoom webinar registrations
Total number of Zoom webinars this contact has registered for.

Total number of Zoom webinars attended
Total number of Zoom webinars this contact has attended.

Last registered Zoom webinar
The name of the last Zoom webinar this contact registered for. This property is updated every time they register for a new Zoom webinar.

digitalkrewe_1-1644028421219.png

Filters to use for contacts who have registered or attended more than one

digitalkrewe_0-1644028243628.png

If you are not using an app, such as Insycle, then follow these steps to import

Cheers,

Ray

*Hubspot updates its software often. Please check current features in the Hubspot knowledge base.

**Please mark this as solved if it answers your question.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
digitalkrewe
Solution

Zoom Sync Webinars

SOLVE

Hi @SDompre,

I would import the Zoom information before your contacts are able to register for any future webinars. This way, you have the historical data in the appropriate fields for future use. Once you have the historical data in the appropriate contact property, you can also use the has ever contained or has ever been equal to [Zoom webinar Name] to generate lists and use in workflows. This will be helpful to find contacts who may have attended multiple webinars. You can find contacts based on the number of Zoom Webinars they registered for and the total number of Zoom Webinars they attended. Of course, registered and attended may not be equal.

You may consider using a data management app in the Hubspot App Marketplace called Insycle.

Contact properties with Zoom Webinar data

Total number of Zoom webinar registrations
Total number of Zoom webinars this contact has registered for.

Total number of Zoom webinars attended
Total number of Zoom webinars this contact has attended.

Last registered Zoom webinar
The name of the last Zoom webinar this contact registered for. This property is updated every time they register for a new Zoom webinar.

digitalkrewe_1-1644028421219.png

Filters to use for contacts who have registered or attended more than one

digitalkrewe_0-1644028243628.png

If you are not using an app, such as Insycle, then follow these steps to import

Cheers,

Ray

*Hubspot updates its software often. Please check current features in the Hubspot knowledge base.

**Please mark this as solved if it answers your question.

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Zoom Sync Webinars

SOLVE

Hi @SDompre,

You're correct, this information will always be overwritten.

Luckily, you can create lists based on the property Last registered Zoom webinar. I'd recommend creating active lists with this filter: "Last registered Zoom webinar has ever contained any of [Zoom webinar ID]"

(The property should contain the full webinar link.)

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Zoom Sync Webinars

SOLVE

Hi @SDompre 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @digitalkrewe @piersg @StjepanGrcic do you have any advice for @SDompre on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !