Zendesk integrations not working

Occasional Contributor

Edit: working now, spoke with Zendesk Smiley Happy

I've connected Zendesk with Hubspot inside of Hubspot, but I'm not seeing any support tickets for my contacts, despite the fact that there have been support tickets answered for existing contacts.  I've re-authorized the integration again, still no luck. What's up?  This is a must-have for our company!

Screen Shot 2017-11-01 at 8.06.06 PM.png

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Community Manager

Hey @TheOtakuBox there may be some integration savvy experts on the Community who can help with this problem. I would also strongly advise that you reach out to the Zendesk Support team who will be best equipped to troubleshoot any issues - as this is an intgration built by Zendesk, not HubSpot. 

You can call Zendesk support at 888-670-4887. Or email by clicking Email Support.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Hi @TheOtakuBox

Have you made sure that you are using the latest version of Hubspot?

Maybe double check that the zendesk checkbox is ticked on the "Filer timeline.." drop down list

Hope this helps, 

Ciaran

Community Manager

Hey @BGervan, I wanted to reach out to let you know that leaders from HubSpot's Support and Sevice teams are asking questions live today specificlly about building successfull customer success strategies, programs and teams. You and your support team can join the conversation here: Ask Us Anything! HubSpot Customer Success Leaders Answer Your Service Hub Questions

0 Upvotes