Marketing Integrations

DJGOOD
Participant

Zapier will not show my lists when creating a Zap

SOLVE

I'm trying to add a Contact to a list using Zapier. But in the dropdown where I need to choose which list to add them to, there are no choices. I know I can only use static lists and that is what I'm trying to do. But Zapier doesn't "see" any of my lists so I can't choose one. Help.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
lynton
Solution
Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi! I ran a quick test, and I was able to see all my lists in the Zapier "list name" dropdown. I'm not sure if this issue would be covered under Zapier's support, but you may want to ask them about it. Also, try re-authorizing your HubSpot connection. Lastly, you could try manually pasting the HubSpot List ID into the Zapier field. You'll find the list ID in the URL after you click on the list in HubSpot. Sorry I can't be of more help, but I can confirm that the lists dropdown is working for me in Zapier.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Khalvin

SOLVE

I currently have the same Issue where I cannot see quite a few of my contact lists when trying to set up the zappier trigger. Any thought on how I can troubleshoot this? 

I've tried 
- recreating a few of my static lists 
- reconnecting HS x Zapier 

0 Upvotes
lynton
Solution

SOLVE

Hi! I ran a quick test, and I was able to see all my lists in the Zapier "list name" dropdown. I'm not sure if this issue would be covered under Zapier's support, but you may want to ask them about it. Also, try re-authorizing your HubSpot connection. Lastly, you could try manually pasting the HubSpot List ID into the Zapier field. You'll find the list ID in the URL after you click on the list in HubSpot. Sorry I can't be of more help, but I can confirm that the lists dropdown is working for me in Zapier.

DJGOOD
Participant

SOLVE

I disconnected and then reconnected Hubspot and Zapier and that did the trick! Thanks!

0 Upvotes
JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @DJGOOD,

Thanks for reaching out.

I want to tag in some thought leaders to see if they can assist with this.

Hi @bradmin @Ben_M @lynton, would you be able to share your thoughts with @DJGOOD?

Thanks!

Jess  

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes