Marketing Integrations

AWholesaleUK
メンバー

Your account doesn't have access You don’t have permission to connect a website to your HubSpot acco

Im trying to sync my hubspot to woocommerce

but getting this error

Your account doesn't have access

You don’t have permission to connect a website to your HubSpot account.

Ask an admin to update your permissions in settings.

I am the only user so i don't know what do to?
0 いいね!
3件の返信
TiphaineCuisset
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Your account doesn't have access You don’t have permission to connect a website to your HubSpot acco

Hi @AWholesaleUK 

Thank you for reaching out

Can you confirm if you're a Super Admin, and if you are using this integration, or something else?

Would you mind trying to clear your cache following those steps, as well as trying with another browser and with an incognito window? 

If this is still happening, could you clarify what steps exactly you're taking and where exactly you're getting stuck? Could you send us a screenshot of the error message? 

The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide the better I can assist!

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

AWholesaleUK
メンバー

HI yes have super admin.

Just trying to connect woo commerce to hub spot

I click connect select account then get this error
0 いいね!
TiphaineCuisset
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hi @AWholesaleUK 

Thank you for your reply

This does look strange - This integration was built by MakeWebBetter, can you contact them here? They should be better able to help here

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 いいね!