Marketing Integrations

MAlexander1

Workaround to edit internal values and descriptions of properties?

SOLVE

We currently use a Scribe integration to bring our HubSpot contacts into Microsoft D365 (our CRM system). We are hoping to simplify the integration, and would like fields that currently have different internal values to have the same value (while retaining their unique property labels). E.g. Strawberry with internal value 111 and blackberry with internal value 222 would be changed to strawberry with internal value 111 and blackberry with internal value 111 as well. I don't know if this is possible with workflows or other potential workarounds, but I haven't had any luck yet. I appreciate any help! 

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MAlexander1,

As far as I know, internal labels of property values cannot be edited once set. I'm not aware of any workarounds to this limitation.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MAlexander1,

I second what @karstenkoehler stated. Additionally, I do not believe it is possible to have multiple properties with the same internal value but different labels. 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @MAlexander1,

I second what @karstenkoehler stated. Additionally, I do not believe it is possible to have multiple properties with the same internal value but different labels. 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MAlexander1,

As far as I know, internal labels of property values cannot be edited once set. I'm not aware of any workarounds to this limitation.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.