Marketing Integrations

aglyons

Wordpress plugin taking over form submissions

SOLVE

The Wordpress plugin seems to have taken over the main contact form on my website. The emails are no longer processed by the form and instead, I am notified by Hubspot that a new form submission came in.

This is concerning on two points. First, I can't reply to these notifications as they don't come from the sender, they come from Hubspot. Second, I use the ContactForm7 with a plugin that saves form submissions to the DB in the event emails don't get sent properly. The Hubspot plugin seems to be bypassing this function and NO submissions are being tracked in the DB.

1 Accepted solution
aglyons
Solution

SOLVE
Not sure what's going on then but it's happened twice now which is two times too many. I've disabled non-hubspot forms tracking. It's a shame as I'd like to have all communications in the CRM but if it's flaky I can't use it.

My solution as of now is disabling non-HubSpot forms tracking.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
cur
Participant

SOLVE

same here. it doesnt work well.

0 Upvotes
Ben_M
Key Advisor

SOLVE

The Wordpress plugin doesn't control the forms.  Personally I don't even use it because I haven't ever found it to be useful for 99% of sites I've worked on.  There is a feature for "non-hubspot forms" in your settings that is likely trying to capture your form submissions, but again, this shouldn't interfere with processes setup by CF7.  Can you post a link to a page in question or a test page so that we can examine the code on the page?  

0 Upvotes
aglyons
Solution

SOLVE
Not sure what's going on then but it's happened twice now which is two times too many. I've disabled non-hubspot forms tracking. It's a shame as I'd like to have all communications in the CRM but if it's flaky I can't use it.

My solution as of now is disabling non-HubSpot forms tracking.
0 Upvotes