Marketing Integrations

DMailer
Participant

Wordpress plugin forms not displaying

SOLVE

I am trying to use HubSpot's All-In-One Marketing wordpress plugin to create a form on my website.

However, after having made the form in the plugin's settings and putting the shortcode on the site (using elementor), I just can't get it to display. It displays when I'm using the same browser window in which I'm editing the website, but if I go into incognito or view it on my phone or another chrome profile, it won't show up.

You can see an example here: https://team-sing.com/form-test/
I've correctly put the form in using elementor's shortcode. It shows up when I preview the page and view it live in the same browser, but nowhere else.

I've tried following these troubleshooting steps to no avail.

I am also using the formidable plugin, but I've tried deactivating this and have found that the hubspot form still does not work.

Does anyone have any suggestions? This integration is like the only reason I set up with hubspot so I really would like to get it working!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
tjoyce
Solution
Recognized Expert | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@DMailer - I think you have an issue with siteground minifying and merging your javascript files... I believe the HubSpot javascript file is being merged into the main javascript file and being initialized after your form is initialized... This would also explain why it appears fine in elementor since elementor doesn't do that minification when you are in the admin page edit view. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
DMailer
Participant

SOLVE

Ah looks like that was it! I turned off Combine Javascript Files in SG Optimiser and the form is now displaying.

Thanks so much!

tjoyce
Solution

SOLVE

@DMailer - I think you have an issue with siteground minifying and merging your javascript files... I believe the HubSpot javascript file is being merged into the main javascript file and being initialized after your form is initialized... This would also explain why it appears fine in elementor since elementor doesn't do that minification when you are in the admin page edit view. 

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @DMailer 

Thank you for reaching out. 

I cannot see the form either, can you confirm you've followed these steps to add the HubSpot form? 

I also want to tag some experts on this - @tjoyce @himanshurauthan @DavidDennison do you have any thougths for @DMailer on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !