Marketing Integrations

pixsoul

Wordpress Plugin Form Default Vales - Wordpress email/Name etc

SOLVE

Hi There,

Is it possible to get the logged in wordpress user's email, first/last name etc and feed that in as default values for forms in the hubspot wordpress plugin?

I'd like to have my users authenticate using social identity to wordpress (via Azure AD B2C) and then have the hubspot form grab these details from wordpress. All other form plugins provide this capability, but I can't see it documented for hubspot plugin. I'll likely purchase if i can solve that issue.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
trevordjones
Solution
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @pixsoul and thanks for the tag @sharonlicari,

I don't know of a method for doing this directly with the HubSpot Plugin.  If I were trying to do what you're describing, I would use Gravity Forms and the HubSpot for Gravity Forms Plugin.  The user registration pieces you need are available in some Gravity Forms extensions, and you should be able to pass the information to HubSpot from Gravity Forms.

Gravity forms has quite a bit of online documentation available on its WordPress user registration tools.  A couple of quick google searches should get you going in the right direction.

Hope this helps!

-Trevor

- Trevor
If my post solves your problem, please accept it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
trevordjones
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @pixsoul and thanks for the tag @sharonlicari,

I don't know of a method for doing this directly with the HubSpot Plugin.  If I were trying to do what you're describing, I would use Gravity Forms and the HubSpot for Gravity Forms Plugin.  The user registration pieces you need are available in some Gravity Forms extensions, and you should be able to pass the information to HubSpot from Gravity Forms.

Gravity forms has quite a bit of online documentation available on its WordPress user registration tools.  A couple of quick google searches should get you going in the right direction.

Hope this helps!

-Trevor

- Trevor
If my post solves your problem, please accept it as a solution.

sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @pixsoul 

I will tag a few of our experts 🙂 

Hey @trevordjones @adamhorsman could you please share your knowledge with @pixsoul ?

Thank you

Sharon 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes