Wordpress Integration Benefits?

SOLVE
New Contributor

How are you guys using the Hubspot Wordpress integration?  Is anyone finding cool or innovative uses? Not sure what I would really get out of it.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Advisor

I have a WordPress site and I use HubSpot for Analytics, Email, Forms, Landing Pages and Social Publishing - but I don't use the HubSpot provided integration.  Instead, I embed the HubSpot tracking code in Google Tag Manager. 

I also use WP HTML Blocks to help manage CTA's and Forms within WordPress.   I highly recommend this plugin - IT will simplify your life immensely when you change your CTA's out!  (The plugins listing on WordPress.org says it hasn't been tested with the latest version of WordPress, but I am usiung it with the current version of WordPress and take my word for it, it works.)

Lastly - sometimes HubSpot forms are a bit limiting, and I prefer to use Gravity Forms.  The HubSpot for Gravity Forms plugin by BigSea is a great tool for intergating Gravity forms into your HubSpot solution.

I've been using HubSpot and WordPress together for 8 years - reach out anytime I can help.

-Trevor

If my post resolves your issue, please accept my post as a solution.
4 Replies
Community Manager

Hey @RickSurety - welcome to the Community! I searched the Community for other discussions r.e. this topic (results here) and found some users who also use this tool. 

@PixSolution@RobS@nletendre@RTOM@mayjc@btw could you lend @RickSurety your insights / experience? Smiley Happy

0 Upvotes
Advisor

I have a WordPress site and I use HubSpot for Analytics, Email, Forms, Landing Pages and Social Publishing - but I don't use the HubSpot provided integration.  Instead, I embed the HubSpot tracking code in Google Tag Manager. 

I also use WP HTML Blocks to help manage CTA's and Forms within WordPress.   I highly recommend this plugin - IT will simplify your life immensely when you change your CTA's out!  (The plugins listing on WordPress.org says it hasn't been tested with the latest version of WordPress, but I am usiung it with the current version of WordPress and take my word for it, it works.)

Lastly - sometimes HubSpot forms are a bit limiting, and I prefer to use Gravity Forms.  The HubSpot for Gravity Forms plugin by BigSea is a great tool for intergating Gravity forms into your HubSpot solution.

I've been using HubSpot and WordPress together for 8 years - reach out anytime I can help.

-Trevor

If my post resolves your issue, please accept my post as a solution.
Occasional Contributor

Trevor,

We've built a plugin for WordPress that extends WP search into HubSpot content, included is also a widget that pulls any number of recent posts from HubSpot. No need for management of HTML snippets from HubSpot

This could be another solution as it does not store any HS data in WP, all HS post content is inserted into WP search on the fly.

In addition to searching & blogs, we've added forms, ctas, links, and files.

Have a look, maybe this will help future issues with WordPress/HubSpot management

https://wordpress.org/plugins/hub2word/

Would love to hear your feedback.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello Rick,

We suggest below form plugin add-on.

Gravity Forms - HubSpot Integration

Thanks & Regards,

HireWeb

0 Upvotes